Here you will find helpful answers to common questions about using our web sites. If you do not find an answer to your question, please Contact Us.
- How do I sign into the web site if I’ve forgotten my password?
Go to the Forgot Your Password page and enter your e-mail address. You will be prompted to answer the challenge question you selected during web site registration. You must correctly answer the question to verify your identity. You will then be prompted to create a new password. Once you create and submit your new password you will be allowed to continue into the web site as a logged in visitor.
- Why do I get a message saying cookies must be enabled to view the web site?
- No matter what I try I cannot log into the BAQUACIL® website. What now?
Make sure that you are correctly entering your username and password. You must also have cookies enabled in your browser. Please consult your browser's help feature for instructions on how to enable cookies. If you are using an Internet security suite such as Symantec, BitDefender, Panda, ZoneAlarm or a similar product they will sometimes not allow a user to sign in to a website until you tell the program it is okay to do so. Please consult your product's help feature for instructions.
- Are there minimum browser requirements to use your web site?
We support Internet Explorer versions 7.0 and 8.0 (with limited support for Internet Explorer 6.0). We also support Firefox 2.0 and above and Safari 3.0 and above.
- I want to talk to a live person. Where do I find a phone number?
You can find this information in our Contact Us section, which can be accessed from every page of our web sites.